Mash 4077, Best Care Anywhere
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WILD DAY IN KOREA

2 posters

Go down

WILD DAY IN KOREA Empty WILD DAY IN KOREA

Post by Major Margaret Houlihan Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:16 am

Margaret wakes up. It is five am. She gets showered, dressed and ready to go to the Operating room. Helecopters come landing and the ambulances are coming in in DROVES. She runs and helps Hawkeye and the docters get the patients in. The hospital hallways and the rooms are filling with patients.

Margaret: HOLY CRAP! my second day of surgery....and its like a MCDONALD'S OVER FLOW LINE UP only worse ! They shake their heads chuckling and start working on the patients. Margaret was instructed to get beds ready for the patience as they are operated on... She goes in and starts to change sheets and gets the beds ready for each patient. She eyes the window as the rain starts and helecopters still coming in. She gets the patients comfortable putting IVs in each left or right arm of each patient as she checks their vitals. She covers them up getting them their dinners for the ones on the lists and checks their charts of each one. She then goes on her break.

Margaret eats her sandwich and drinks her coffee... her ham and cheese sandwiches with her hot cup of coffee which tasted like trucker's coffee... was all the more tastier when she didn't eat much all day. She gets the sandwich down...eats her apple and gets ready to go back to work.

Out comes Hawkeye. signing off patient's charts.
Margaret and Hawkeye had been there since 6 am and she yawns seeing another soldier come in but they have tags....for officers to be sent home... they are covered for Hawkeye to log in and send out.
Major Margaret Houlihan
Major Margaret Houlihan

Back to top Go down

WILD DAY IN KOREA Empty Re: WILD DAY IN KOREA

Post by Captain Hawkeye Pierce Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:05 am

Hawkeye: Ok what do we have here? Looks like internal bleeding. Prep this guy for OR, I'll be in in a sec.
BJ: This kid doesn't have a chance. Too much internal damage but I'll see what magic I can do.
Hawkeye: Margaret, I'm gonna need u to assist me with that kid over there. Go in and start scrubbing. And while you're at it, stop eating and drinking between surgeries. There's plenty of time for that.
Captain Hawkeye Pierce
Captain Hawkeye Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Margaret Houlihan Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:16 am

She looks nodding as she goes around and gets scrubbing and she gets in to start with Hawkeye to get the surgery started.
Major Margaret Houlihan
Major Margaret Houlihan

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hawkeye Pierce Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:14 am

Hawkeye: This guy is bleeding from his kidney. Margaret, get in here quickly.
Captain Hawkeye Pierce
Captain Hawkeye Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Margaret Houlihan Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:29 am

She comes in and starts to lay out the instruments. She gets the scalpol to him and she is waiting and helps drain the blood and stop the bleeding from spreading.
Major Margaret Houlihan
Major Margaret Houlihan

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hawkeye Pierce Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:54 am

Hawkeye: Come on, I need more suction, this kid won't stop bleeding, dammit.
Potter: Pierce, everything ok over there? Need some extra hands?
Hawkeye: That would be very helpful, Colonel. How offen do u get the opportunity to operate on an 18 year old Marine?
Captain Hawkeye Pierce
Captain Hawkeye Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Margaret Houlihan Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:26 am

He nods as she adds more suction and they all start working on the kid. The kid starts to lose and she starts to use more suction to make it better. Potter: COME ON....Margaret..: Margaret works faster...Potter: better...better... As she does better and she gets the work down in it and the kid starts to gain more strength and then they work harder to get the bleeding to stop.
Major Margaret Houlihan
Major Margaret Houlihan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down